General Guidelines and Requirements
- All expandable ads must have a “call to action” message.
- All expandable ads must have a close button with clearly defined copy, “Close X”.
- Rollovers to initiate expansion are not permitted on XXL ads or any Home Page units.
- All sound in ads must be click initiated.
- All expandable ads must be 3rd party served
- All ads with a white background require a black border.
- All locally served ads require a SWF, FLA, GIF/JPG and click-through URL.
- If building for tablet device, flash will not render properly. All units will need to be programmed in HTML5. JPG or GIF files are accepted as well.
Advertising Unit Specs
Big Ad (Medium Rectangle)
Must be click to expand and click to close. “Close X” text and button is required in the top right corner on the expanded panel.
Expandable to the left up to 504 x 250. May have rollover to expand. Hotspot for roll over should be restricted to a button and no larger then 30% of the ad. Rollover over to expand must have a 1 second delay. Rolling off will close the ad.
Two ads will appear concurrently on either side of The BusinessMirror nameplate. We encourage advertisers to use the ad space on the left side of the masthead to display their company name or tagline, and the right side ad position should display a complimentary message to the left hand position. The ads should be tied together in both the messaging and visual elements. Any call to action should avoid language such as “click here,” “buy now,” “download now” or any such variation. In some cases the same ad may be used in both spaces, but separate tags need to be provided.
Video animation up to 30 seconds and audio must be user initiated. Advertiser must provide 960×90 ad. Up to 30 seconds
“Close Ad” text and button is required in the top right corner.
Closed unit is 970 x 31.
728 x 90
Expandable downward to 728 x 270. May have rollover to expand. Hotspot for roll over should be restricted to a button and no larger then 30% of the ad. Rollover over to expand must have a 1 second delay. Rolling off will close the ad.
For advertising inquiries
Please Contact: Aldwin Maralit Tolosa
Telephone No.: 893-2019 / 817-1951 loc 34
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org